۞۞SeNtIeRS-SoMbReS۞۞ Index du Forum

۞۞SeNtIeRS-SoMbReS۞۞ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Deactivate Facebook Account Link

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ۞۞SeNtIeRS-SoMbReS۞۞ Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neplyvia

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Deactivate Facebook Account Link Répondre en citant

How To Deactivate Facebook Account Link
> DOWNLOAD

Simple for me to remember. 5 Click Manage Account. 10 Click Close if prompted to take separate action. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 2 Helpful 12 Should I deactivate my Facebook account if I can no longer access the email account used for my Facebook account? wikiHow Contributor No, you should not deactivate your account. It's the bottom option on this page. 13 Click Deactivate Now when prompted. You'll have to appoint the managing of the page to another person whom you trust. It's either at the top of a pop-up menu (iPhone) or toward the bottom of the menu (Android). REPORTING THE ACCOUNT OF DECEASED PERSON If you have lost your loved one, you can contact Facebook so that they can delete that account, or they can memorize it. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 5 Helpful 4 Can I deactivate my personal account, but still manage a page that I have created? wikiHow Contributor Unfortunately, no. I'll be back. Method 2 On Mac and PC 1 Go to the Facebook website. How to take account off? Answer this question Flag as. EditRelated wikiHows How to Manage Facebook Privacy Options How to Opt out of Facebook's Open Graph Personalization How to Change Your Name on Facebook How to Use the Facebook Like Button How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account How to Use Facebook How to Log Out of Facebook How to Look at a Facebook Profile Without Signing Up How to Set up a Facebook Account Article Info Categories: Facebook Basics Facebook Overuse and Facebook Addiction In other languages: Italiano:Disattivare un Account Facebook,Espaol:desactivar una cuenta de Facebook,Portugus:Desativar uma Conta do Facebook,Franais:dsactiver un compte Facebook,Deutsch:Ein Facebook Konto deaktivieren,Nederlands:Je Facebook account deactiveren,: Facebook,etina:Jak deaktivovat et na Facebooku,Bahasa Indonesia:Menonaktifkan Akun Facebook,:Facebook,: ,: Facebook (Deactivate),Ting Vit:V hiu ha ti khon Facebook Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,294,113 times. Help answer questions Learn more . If you want Facebook to reactivate your account automatically after a week or less, tap This is temporary. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Skip this step for Android. Deactivate Account Home Facebook Instagram Twitter Snapchat Others . Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. Deactivate Account Home Facebook Instagram Twitter Snapchat Others . If you tap the Other option at the bottom of the section, you'll need to type in a reason for deactivating. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. This process is different than permanently deleting your Facebook account. You may be asked to enter your password once more before the deactivation occurs. It's at the bottom of the page. Flag as. Delete applications - If you're a Facebook developer and you have created applications, they will be listed on this page. 4 Tap Account Settings. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. If you have no longer access to your email, you can change it in Facebook to the new email address. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 11 Helpful 13 Someone hacked into my FB account and set up an additional account 5a02188284
free download aplikasi facebook for computerfacebook chat za samsung s5230facebook for c6deezer account ohne facebookfacebook app for samsung gt-s5300facebook messenger 2.0 ipa downloadfacebook application s60v3download facebook chat application for blackberry 8520facebook new job apphow to appear offline on facebook before logging in
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ۞۞SeNtIeRS-SoMbReS۞۞ Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange